O-Pens User Service Agreement 中文
Effective date: 25 December, 2020
Welcome to use O-Pens software and related services (hereinafter referred to as "this Software")!
This software is owned and operated by Guangzhou Taiji Electronic Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we").
1. Special Reminding
If you do not agree to this Agreement, this will result in our inability to provide you with complete products and services, or you may choose to discontinue use. If you choose to agree to or use thisSoftware and related services, it means you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement stipulates the rights and obligations between this Software and the User regarding thesoftware services. “User”means the individual or related user who registers, logs in, or uses this Software. This Agreement can be updated at any time by the APP system running background. The updated agreement terms will replace the original agreement terms without prior notice. User can check the latest version of the agreement terms on the official website (https://www.o2nails.com) orin theAPP. User is also reminded to pay attention to the update of this Agreement at any time, so as to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and disputes. After modifying the terms of thisAgreement, if the User does not accept the revised terms, please stop using the services provided by this Software immediately, and the user's continued use of the services provided by this Software will be deemed to accept the revised Agreement.
2. User Account Registration
(1) The services provided by this Software are applicable to User over 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, please do not register to use this Software.
(2) User may experience some of the services provided by thisSoftware as "GUEST" by default before being registered as an official User of thisSoftware. The content of this part of the service may be modified by us according to the requirements or product requirements without prior notice to the user.
(3) When registering as an official User of this Software, the User should use the mobile phone number or email address to bind and register. Please use the mobile phone number or email that has not been bound to this SoftwareUser, and has not been blocked by this team according to this Agreement. We can change the account registration and binding way according to the needs or product needs, without prior notice to the User.
3. Rights and Obligations
(1) User should safely keep your account number, its password, the associated mobile number and email address. The loss and liability caused by the illegal use of the account due to improper storage is at your own risk.
(2) During the use of the services provided by the Software, User may set or modify password, nickname, avatar, signature, profile, etc. for your account, or post messages and comments . You should ensure that the content and form of such information are consistent with facts, laws, regulations, public order, and social morality, and will not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any subject. We have the right to delete, block, etc. the content that we believe is inappropriate. We reserve the right to restrict certain user accounts that violate the terms of this Agreement, and prohibit account login. We reserve the right to pursue all legal liabilities for users who violate the law.
(3) We use this Software and related Services to provide User with the resources to download and update thethe patterns, style designs, tutorials, videos, firmware, APP and data updates which are related to the products. These resources may include content provided by third parties, which may include content that needs to be paid for (whether it is uploaded by us or provided by a third party).
(4) In order to further enhance the user experience and services, we will update or change the Software and related Services from time to time (including but not limited to software modifications, upgrades, and functional changes). After the update is released, we will prompt you to update in an appropriate manner, as far as practicable.
(5) To protect the security and interests of all parties, we restrict that an account cannot be logged in on two or more then two devices at the same time.
4. Legal Liability and Disclaimer
(1) If the User violates this Agreement or the relevant service terms, resulting in or arising out of any claims, claims or losses claimed by any third party, including reasonable attorneys' fees, the User agrees to indemnify us and the partner companies, affiliated companies, and protect them from loss and harm.
(2) All User’s losses due to communication line failures, technical problems, networks, computer failures, system instability and other force majeure causes of third parties such as the telecommunications sector, we and our partner units are not liable.
(3) If the normal operation of the service is affected by irresistible events such as technical failures, we and the cooperation units promise to cooperate with the relevant units in the first time to deal with the repairs, but all User losses suffered by this, we and the cooperation units are not liable.
5. Other Terms
(1) We hereby solemnly remind User to pay attention to the disclaimer terms in this Agreement, please read and understand the terms carefully and consider the risks.
(2) The invalidity of some or all of the terms of this Agreement does not affect the validity of the other terms.
(3) The place of signing this Agreement is Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China. The interpretation, validity and resolution of this Agreement shall apply to the laws of the People's Republic of China. In the event of any dispute or dispute between the two parties, it shall first be settled through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, the User hereby completely agrees to submit the dispute or dispute to the jurisdiction of the People's Court of Guangzhou, where the residence of the company is located.
(4) We reserve all rights to interpret and modify this Agreement.