Effective Date: 25 December, 2020
Welcome to use O-Pens software and related services (hereinafter referred to as "this Software")!
This software is owned and operated by Guangzhou Taiji Electronic Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we").
2. What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect information about you when you use our Software or Services, including one or more of the following information (whether or not it is personal):
(1) Registration information - When you register to use our Software or Services by establishing an Account, we will collect Personal Data as necessary to identify different users. We may require to provide us with your telephone number or email address, and login password.
(2) Information you provide on your own initiative - You can voluntarily choose whether to fill in or modify your nickname, introduction, gender, region, and age. Failure to fill in the above information will not affect your normal use. You can modify or delete it on your profile page at any time via the Software.
(3) Information automatically collected by the system - When you use our Software or Services, the server will automatically collect yourinformation when accessing the backend server, such as your IP address, URL accessed.
(4) Device information - We may use your device information (such as device ID, MAC address, IMEI, etc.) when we provide Services to you.
(5) We may also collect other types of information that are not directly or indirectly related to individuals and that are clustered, anonymous, or unrecognized. For example, when implementing a specific function, it is possible to collect the user's device model and system version number. The purpose of collecting these information is to improve the Services we provide to you.
3. Why Do We Retain Personal Data?
4. How Do We Process Personal Data?
We may process your information for the following reasons and purposes:
(1) To provide the Services and operations, including to:
- authenticate your access to an Account.
- communicate with you about your Account, the Software, the Services, our products or services.
(2) To manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, and improving the Services and the Software’s performance and functionality.
(3) To market to you about our products and Services.
(4) To comply with our obligations and to enforce the terms of our Services.
(5) To respond to your requests, for example to contact you about a question you submitted to our customer service team.
5. Do We Share Personal Data?
(1) With other companies that provide services to us: We may share Personal Data with third-party service providers that perform services and functions. For example, send a SMS verification code to your mobile phone number or send an email to the email address you provided.
(2) With other third parties for our business purposes or as permitted or required by laws and regulations, including:
- in case of laws and regulations.
- to protect the vital interests of a person.
- to protect our property, Services and legal rights.
(3) With your consent: We also will share your Personal Data and other information with your consent or direction.
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
7. What Privacy Choices Are Available To You?
(1) Personal Data: You may decline to provide Personal Data when it is requested by us, but certain Services or all of the Services maybe not possible.
(2) Account Information: You can log in to your account directly through the Software to view or modify your personal information.
(3) Options Related to Cookies:
- You may have options available to manage your cookies preferences. For example, your browser or internet device may allow you delete, disable, or block certain cookies and other tracking technologies. You can learn more by visiting AboutCookies.org. You may choose to enable these options, but doing so may prevent you from using many of the core features and functions available on a Service or Site.
8. How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We use technology and administrative security measures to provide appropriate and alteration. Security measures include firewalls, data encryption, data access authorization controls, etc. We are actively working to ensure the security of our systems and services. However, it is your responsibility to ensure the security and privacy of the associated mobile phone, email, password and account/user information, and the consequences for the illegal use of your account due to your negligence will be borne by you.
9. How Do We Deal with Children’s Information?
The Software and Services are not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect information, including Personal Data, from children or other individuals who under the age of 16. Have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete itunless we are required by law to retain such information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 16.
10. What Else Should You Know?
- The purpose of our handling of personal information, the type of processing of personal information, and the manner in which personal information is used.
- Changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and how it is exercised.
- The personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a risk.
Transfer your Personal Data to another country or region
11. Contact Us?
Account - refers to the user account registered when using the software or services we provide.
Device Information - refers to the information of mobile phones, tablets, computers and other devices used when using the software or services we provide, including but not limited to system version, software version, device name, MAC address, IMEI and other information.
Personal Data - refers to personal information that can be associated with an identified or identifiable individual. "Personal Data" can includename, postal address (including billing and shipping address), telephone number, email address, payment card number, other financial account information, account number, date of birth, and government-issued documents (e.g., driver's license number, national ID, passport, Social Security number and Taxpayer ID). Personal Data does not include information that does not identify a specific User.
Process - refers to any method or way that we handle Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, and consultation, disclosure by transmission, disseminating Or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of Personal Data.
Services - refers to any products, services, content, features, technologies, or functions, and all related websites, applications and services offered to you by us in connection with an Account or Checkout without a PayPal Account.
Technical Usage Data means information we collect from your phone, computer or other device that you use to access the Sites or Services. Technical Usage Data tells us how you use the Sites and Services, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the Sites and the way you use our Services, including your IP address, statistics regarding how pages are loaded or viewed, the websites you visited before coming to the Sites and other usage and browsing information collected through Cookies.
User - refers to an individual who uses the software we owned and operated, services or access to the website, and establish a relationship with us (for example, register an account and agree O-Pens User Service Agreement).
13. Additional Information
We will use some of the services provided by our partners or service providers when we provide services to you, including one or more of the following: